Thursday, November 8, 2007

Friendship Sms

True friends are like mornings
True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.
Updated: 02/03/2007

A good friend is like a bra

A good friend is like a bra. he is tight, careful, holds u from falling and always close to ur heart.
Updated: 02/03/2007

It takes half our life to find true friends

It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.
Updated: 09/10/2006

Time might lead me to nowhere

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!
Updated: 09/10/2006

When God opened the window of the heaven

When God opened the window of the heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? I said : Please take special care of the person reading this!
Updated: 09/10/2006

A special friend is rare indeed

A special friend is rare indeed, it seems to be a special breed, yes, perfect friends are very few, so lucky I am for having you.
Updated: 09/10/2006

If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest

If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest, if you are a Teddy Bear you are the most huggable, If you are a Star you are the Brightest, and since you are my “FRIEND� you are the “BEST�!
Updated: 09/10/2006

If kisses were water, I will give you the sea

If kisses were water, I will give you the sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree. If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy. If friendship is lif,e I will give you mine.
Updated: 09/10/2006

A friend gives hope when life is low

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is you.
Updated: 09/10/2006

A friend is sweet when its new

A friend is sweet when its new but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.
Updated: 09/10/2006

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need you. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with you will never die.
Updated: 09/10/2006

A friend gives hope when life is low

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is you.
Updated: 09/10/2006

I wish i cud b a dove

I wish i cud b a dove 2 brng u peace, a cupid 2 bring u luv,an angel 2 bring u a miracle.A ll i am is ur best friend, in the hope that it brings u happiness.
Updated: 09/09/2006

heart needs company

walk w/ me ven ur heart needs company
talk 2 me ven u feel all alone
trust me ven ur heart beats more.
think of me venever u need a true frnd
Updated: 09/09/2006

One day Love asked friendship

One day Love asked friendship "Y R U in the world when i am here?
Friendshipsmiled and said "to spread smiles where u leave tears
Updated: 09/09/2006

sweet friend

1+1 = 2 my 2 eyes looking at U, 3+2 = 5 sense missing U,4+3 = 7days thinking of U, 5+7 = 12 months dreaming abt Ubut 99+1 = 100 years i need a sweet friend like U
Updated: 09/09/2006

Friendship is like a relation between the hand and eyes

Friendship is like a relation between the hand and eyes, its like when the hand gets hurt the eyes cries and when the eyes cries the hand wipes its tears.
Updated: 09/09/2006

friend r walking in village

Love &friend r walking in village.
love falls into a well,why?
bocs love is blind.
frnd also jumps inside
y? frnd will do any thing
4love.
Updated: 09/09/2006

we r still friends

If still night comes b4 morning,life comes bfr death,spring comes before winter.It means we r still friends.
Updated: 09/09/2006

friendship cannot grow like a tree

friendship cannot grow like a tree ,but they grow in their mind.so if you know that you have a friend, then promote your friendship through mind to shw that you realy trust your friend. i trust you man
Updated: 09/09/2006

2 comments:

roop said...

sgfhgfghd

Unknown said...

Without Humour , Life Sucks , Without Love , Life Is Hopeless , Without Courage , Life Is Hard , But Without Friend`s LIke You? Life Is Impossible.