Thursday, November 22, 2007

Friendship isn't ranked by whom we have known the longest, who came first or who cares the best. It's about who came and never left.

Eyes r parents, heart is lover, brain is teacher, brother n sisters r fingers but a loving friend is blood. So always keep flowing.

A life filled with love must have some thorns, but a life empty of love will never have roses.

We can't own time to have long talks. We don't have nice chances for more laughs. But eventhough our worlds don't meet, I'll always be your good friend to keep.

A real friend not only goes out with u anywhere u go but also remembers u no matter how busy they are, who takes their time 2 say, "Hi Friend"

IHopeSomedayUWouldRememberMeAsMeWhoAlwaysSmileEvenWhenMyLifeIsNotThatPerfect & da 1 WhoWouldAlwaysTry2BrightenUp urDayEven IfICouldn'tBrightenUpMyOwn.

WhenDidWeBecomeFriends? ICan'tReallySay, IKnowItGrew a LittleEverySingleDay,ItHad a SimpleStartButItGrew 2 Fill an EmptySpaceInMyHeart.

If you are stressed you'll get pimples... if you cry you'll get wrinkles... Then why don't you smile & get dimples? Keep smiling.

Dil me basi he dosti teri, ankhon me basi hai tasveer teri, jab aati hai yaad teri, hum dekhte hai TOM & JERRY!

A rupee is easy to earn but a smile is hard to find. Rupees loses its value. Smile increase its worth. I lost a rupee when I sms u but who care, I won ur smile.

If i cud pull down the rainbow i wud write ur name & put it in the sky to let everybody know how colorful is my life with a fren like U !!

1 + 1=2 Eyes look at u, 3+3=6 senses i'm feelin , 12+12=24 hrs i'm thinkin abt u, 3+4=7 days in a week i;m missin u, 6+6=12 month i always need a fren like u.

God is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Bcoz -- if he did. I can't afford a precious FRIEND like u.

Y ------ Y This is a bridge of friendship, when u r Sad & lonely, cross it. I'LL wait on de other side & if u r afraid just tell me i'll cross it 4 U.

Yaad aayo bhane aankha banda nagarnu,
Bhet bhayena bhane pani dukha namannu,
Hami Sadhai sangai basu parchha bhanne chhina, tara..
mitrata ko dhoka bhane kahile bahnda nagarnu.

Smile ever, udash never, speak ever, gumsum never share ever, chupana never! care ever bhulana never. Becoz hum tum frens forever!

A true friend is someone who reaches for ur hand and touches ur heart.

Flowers will die, the sun will set, but u r a friend, i won't 4get. Ur name is so precious, it'll nevr grow old, itz engraved in my heart wit letters of gold!

Our friendship has become our HABIT even if U take out H-ABIT remains.Take out A , still BIT remains ,Finally take out B,still IT remains....

Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!

Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!

If friends were flowers I would not pick u! I'll u grow in the garden & cultivate u with Love and Care so i can keep u as a friend 4ever!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take out breath away. Never frown, even when u r sad bcoz u never know who is fallin in love with ur smile.

Dil dil se juda nahi hota,
U hi kisi pe fida nahi hota,
Pyar se bada dosti k rista hota hai,
kyunki dost kabhi bewafa nahi hota hai.

Friendship is like the relation between hands and eyes.
When the hand gets hurt, the eye cries, and when the eye cries the hand wipes its tears.

Everyone hears what you say…
Friends listen to what you say….
But Best friends listen to what you don’t say

Knock!!!Knock!!! May I come into ur world???i bring no flowers,No cakes,But wishes to keep U fresh,Prayer to keep u healthy,And love to keep u smiling...Good Morning....

Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light...Hello Wind!!!Breeze Soft...Hi Flower!!!Blossom Slowly.Hello Earth!!!Spin Gently....'coz My sweet friend is going to sleep....Good Night.....

What the word IMPOSSIBLE says I M Possible. So every thing which seems impossible is itself says that is possible.

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with priceTags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

Sms har pal karu to shararat hogi,
Har din karu to pareshani hogi,
Kabhi bhi na karu to kanjusi hogi,
Par dilse karu to shayad apko khusi hogi. Hui na??

No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be with u. Good Nite!

U make 10 friends,
Laugh wid 9,
Meet 8 of them,
Talk to 7,
Celebrate wid 6,
Share secrets with 5,
Trust 4,
Cry wid 3,
Take help of 2,
But never forget 1 like me:)

Some times….When I’m all alone.
I close my eyes and think of you…
and the thought of your love worms
me inside and make me smile.


I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as U.
I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.

Sharp is Ur memory,
Sweet is Ur name,
Deep in my heart,
U will always remain,
Earth want water,
Flower wants dew,
I want nothing but a smile from U.

All mornings are like Paintings:-
U need a little inspiration to get going,
a little smile to brighten up
& An SMS from someone who cares to color ur day…

Wonderful Couples
in this World..

Heart & Beats..
Night & Moon..

Music & Songs..
Roses & Loves..

Fish & Water..

My SMS
&
Your SMILE..